Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not receiving Gift Card

I bought a gift card for a friend in the US (i'm from Spain), and it's been stuck in the "order placed" phase for over 20h.

It was, however, bought as guest, so i can't cancel the order if it were to never arrive.

Is there any support email that i can contact to maybe get the gift card code? I can't call US support

Thanks in advance for the help!

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 11:54 AM

1 reply

Jun 6, 2021 11:30 AM in response to Avalalancha

Hi Avalalancha,

It sounds like you've ordered a Gift Card and haven't received it. We're glad you've joined us in Apple Support Communities. Let's see if this helps.

Did you order using the official link here?: Buy Apple Gift Card or from another place? If you ordered them from a different online retailer other than Apple, you'll want to reach out to them to find out more about your purchase.

If you did not order from that link or a reputable online retailer, you might have been scammed. You'll want to follow the information in About Gift Card Scams.

If you continue to experience issues after following the steps and suggestions above, please contact Apple Support for additional assistance: Get Support

We hope that helps with your question and take care!

Not receiving Gift Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.