Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't set up Apple Pay on iPhone 12 Pro Max

I just brought IPhone 12 Pro Max, and I can’t setup me Apple Pay cards, any one can help pleas

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 12:05 PM

hi there, to set up Apple Pay

1. Go to Wallet and tap .
  2. Follow the steps to add a new card. If you're asked to add the card that you use with your Apple ID, cards on other devices, or cards that you’ve recently removed, choose them, then enter the card security codes. You might be required to download an app from your bank or card issuer to add a card to Wallet. In China mainland, you might be required to create or update a 6-digit passcode.
  3. Tap Next. Your bank or card issuer will verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay. If your bank or issuer needs more information to verify your card, they'll ask you for it. When you have the information, go back to Wallet and tap your card.
  4. After your bank or issuer verifies your card, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.

if you need more help setting up Apple Pay go to this link, adding your card to Wallet, or contact an apple support advisor by clicking the get support button on the top right of this screen

hopefully this least solved your issue or at least was helpful

regards, Francesco

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2021 12:05 PM in response to Mahmoud_Hakem

hi there, to set up Apple Pay

1. Go to Wallet and tap .
  2. Follow the steps to add a new card. If you're asked to add the card that you use with your Apple ID, cards on other devices, or cards that you’ve recently removed, choose them, then enter the card security codes. You might be required to download an app from your bank or card issuer to add a card to Wallet. In China mainland, you might be required to create or update a 6-digit passcode.
  3. Tap Next. Your bank or card issuer will verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay. If your bank or issuer needs more information to verify your card, they'll ask you for it. When you have the information, go back to Wallet and tap your card.
  4. After your bank or issuer verifies your card, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.

if you need more help setting up Apple Pay go to this link, adding your card to Wallet, or contact an apple support advisor by clicking the get support button on the top right of this screen

hopefully this least solved your issue or at least was helpful

regards, Francesco

I can't set up Apple Pay on iPhone 12 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.