Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Agreement, Tax and Banking. The address entered appears to be invalid. Please correct your address and resubmit.

Hi,

In Apple Podcasts Connect, when setting up an Agreement on Tax and Banking, I click 'View and Agree to Terms', upon which a menu appears asking me for my name, country of residence, address, city and zipcode. I am in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

I enter my contact details *precisely* as they appear in my Apple Account and click 'Add', yet the menu tells me the address appears to be invalid and that I need to correct it?

The address is correct. It is precisely what it should be. I am paying for this podcast service, so I would most definitely like to be able to use it?

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 12:43 PM

You should contact Podcasts Support: Go to https://itunespartner.apple.com/contact/?content_type=podcasts

Similar questions

1 reply

Agreement, Tax and Banking. The address entered appears to be invalid. Please correct your address and resubmit.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.