Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to cancel a subscription?

I did not subscribe in this app. 1549 Egyptian pounds without permission. You are such unethical App. I will switch and change apple everything immediately after this situation. Please i need my money back. I am asking also for quick response ho

I need someone from support team to call me as soon as possible please. This such a manipulating. I will take really really serious steps against this app. Try to fix the situation. Am really disappointed.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 5:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 5:24 PM

If you were charged by Apple for something there are a few possibilities:

The bottom line is that Apple never charges you for any purchase without authorization. So someone with access to your account must have made the purchase or subscription, if it wasn’t a scam message.

If it is a specific item on your bank or credit card statement see this link ➡️  If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

You can review all of your purchases as described in this link ➡️  See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If it is a subscription you can cancel it here ➡️  See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support.

Note that subscriptions are not canceled when you delete an app; the subscription must be canceled separately from deleting the app.

And you can request a refund here ➡️  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2021 5:24 PM in response to pavly228

If you were charged by Apple for something there are a few possibilities:

The bottom line is that Apple never charges you for any purchase without authorization. So someone with access to your account must have made the purchase or subscription, if it wasn’t a scam message.

If it is a specific item on your bank or credit card statement see this link ➡️  If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

You can review all of your purchases as described in this link ➡️  See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If it is a subscription you can cancel it here ➡️  See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support.

Note that subscriptions are not canceled when you delete an app; the subscription must be canceled separately from deleting the app.

And you can request a refund here ➡️  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

How to cancel a subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.