Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Relive Subscription app Scam

I've cancelled the subscription to this app before the free trial ends and when I've updated my payment methods (a few minutes ago) it looks like that my options are to pay if i want to cancel. This is not right, I don't want to pay, I just tried the app and for some reason (that frankly looks like a scam) I'm being charged for a year of subscription. Aside the fact that just to get to this page it's a nightmare. And it looks like Apple is ok with this awful UX.

These are the options I get:

Please help me to cancel this subscription WITHOUT paying a single dollar.

Thanks

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 5:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 9:07 AM

It appears that you did not cancel the subscription 24 hours before the subscription was renewed for 2022 and you were charged for that.

Speak to Apple directly to see if they can help clear this up.

1-800-MY-APPLE

4 replies

Jan 3, 2022 7:16 AM in response to IgnacioP74

There is a button on the bottom of that screenshot that says that you may cancel the subscription. Click the button.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 8.3; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.2; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 15.2; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.2; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 15.2; HomePods, audioOS 15.2 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Relive Subscription app Scam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.