Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When will the iPhone 12 Pro Max Wifi gets fixed?

and No it’s not my wifi or anybody’s else fault. Please just fixed it! it’s clear, it’s not a smal percentage- friends of ours fixed their problem by deactivating wifi because nobody wants to talk to Apple about this because it’s “nobody’s fault” please Apple care!

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 12:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 12:49 AM

The strange thing is that it shows a strong connection but will not load pages or even send and receive email. I can turn the WiFi off and then back on and all is well. This happens at work and at home. I’m a network professional by trade. I’m still looking for the answer as well.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2021 12:49 AM in response to Manuell

The strange thing is that it shows a strong connection but will not load pages or even send and receive email. I can turn the WiFi off and then back on and all is well. This happens at work and at home. I’m a network professional by trade. I’m still looking for the answer as well.

When will the iPhone 12 Pro Max Wifi gets fixed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.