Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi problems with iphone 11

It's one year later and I am not seeing a solution/fix from Apple anywhere! I am on my replacement iphone11 because of the issues with it not connecting and/or staying connected to wifi. It's not a router issue because it happens everywhere, and I can be sitting next to someone with a different iphone and they aren't having any issues. Any new thoughts from anybody? I'd like to be rid of this phone but got it on special with a 2 year contract!

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 9:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 9:15 AM

Hello ~ Any help here?

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network.

Also you may want to reset your router as well.

~Katana-San~

Similar questions

3 replies

Mar 3, 2022 9:40 AM in response to Katana-San

I have a replacement phone now because the initial one had similar issues. It came totally reset. I have the wifi on with a blue checkmark and can be connected to wifi for awhile and then it will drop it, or it will say it's connected and I will not have wifi access at all. It's not a router issue because my home router has been reset, we have a number of other devises that run off the same router, and the issue is not just at home. Of course I can't reset the router at my place of employment or the arena where I go to watch a sporting event.

Wifi problems with iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.