Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone dropping home wifi connection

I’m having new problem with second generation iPhone SE where it keeps disconnecting from my home Wi-Fi. Have done all the usual fixes including unplugging and turning off the modem and router multiple times as well as resetting the network settings and doing a full restore of the phone and nothing seems to help.

I’ve never had this problem before and I’m wondering if it’s a result of the latest update and if anyone else is having a similar issue?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 14, 2021 5:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 8:16 AM

This is Apple's troubleshooting document on wi-fi connection issues. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support Try these steps, and if you still experience a problem, then use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support.

3 replies

Phone dropping home wifi connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.