Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch monthly challenges

I had all my monthly challenges show up and not June 2021 personal challenge won’t show up and it 6 days into June how do I fix it I have repaired my watch and nothing.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 12:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 3:20 AM

Is it the same problem both on your iPhone and the watch - no June challenge is showing up on neither device?

Sometimes there is a sync issue like that and there is little to do to fix it from your end. You could try closing all apps and restart both devices. Is everything else still coming thru, including the special edition badges?

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2021 3:20 AM in response to alibop94

Is it the same problem both on your iPhone and the watch - no June challenge is showing up on neither device?

Sometimes there is a sync issue like that and there is little to do to fix it from your end. You could try closing all apps and restart both devices. Is everything else still coming thru, including the special edition badges?

Apple Watch monthly challenges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.