Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch inaccurate health report

Since Mar 2nd week onwards, I'm facing this issue, my AW is reporting a whopping 20 to 120 flight climbs (in recent days) on daily basis against my actual is 1 or 4 flights max and most of my activities are not changed and I'd say most of my walks were within home & 1 to 4 miles walk during the evening. Most of my step counting and walking distance didn't vary much and that's shown correctly in AW.

I did all reset, restart and began it from the scratch as new watch but still less than 550 step counts watch showing 17 flights climbed information. Appreciate some help on this and I'm spending hours and hours behind this and that frustrate my family members' who are all using apple family products for the past 15 years. This could easily switch off anyone to move away from the product loyalty.

Thanks,

Asok

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 1:15 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jun 7, 2021 11:25 AM in response to ACHRIST

Hello ACHRIST,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We understand that your Apple Watch isn't tracking your movement as expected. We're here for you.

We recommend following steps in the below support articles since they have resolved similar concerns in the past:

Get the most accurate measurements using your Apple Watch

Calibrating your Apple Watch for improved Workout and Activity accuracy

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

Apple Watch inaccurate health report

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.