Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad air 2 locked and requires to connect to itunes

my little girl lock her ipad and it's asking me to connect to itunes, I check you article but stuck in the step after seeing the recovery mode on ipad. then the device is not appearing on itunes. hence no backup to reset password is processing. I know Apple ID and Password and I have the iphone 6S activite to the same apple ID

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 2:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 3:50 PM

If you’ve performed the initial steps here and still have issues, proceed to the “Still need help?” section.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply

IPad air 2 locked and requires to connect to itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.