Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple is still saying pending on my purchase history

I was charged more than the normal monthly subscription I subscribe to, my bank have removed the money in my account but apple is still saying pending on my purchase history. Apple was supposed to remove #300 but they ended up removing #3200, I don’t know what else to do. I need my money back

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 5:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 5:43 PM

If a charge is pending, this is likely to be an authorisation hold, Apple have not taken the money but your bank has "reserved" funds ahead of the transaction (based on if Apple decided to take funds in the future), sadly on a debit card this means the estimated funds will leave your account until the authorisation hold is stopped.

About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2021 5:43 PM in response to Licia1

If a charge is pending, this is likely to be an authorisation hold, Apple have not taken the money but your bank has "reserved" funds ahead of the transaction (based on if Apple decided to take funds in the future), sadly on a debit card this means the estimated funds will leave your account until the authorisation hold is stopped.

About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Apple is still saying pending on my purchase history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.