Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Contacts

I recently bought an iPhone 12 mini and set it up from my old Samsung but I have lost my Contacts. How can I restore them please

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 9:41 AM

Hi Laineymac,

We understand that you've lost your contacts after setting up your iPhone. When transferring your data did you use the Move app? Details about this can be found here: Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If contacts are stored to your email account, you can add the email address to your iPhone and enable the contacts. Instructions can be found here: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2021 9:41 AM in response to Laineymac

Hi Laineymac,

We understand that you've lost your contacts after setting up your iPhone. When transferring your data did you use the Move app? Details about this can be found here: Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If contacts are stored to your email account, you can add the email address to your iPhone and enable the contacts. Instructions can be found here: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Have a great day!

Lost Contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.