Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Up Next" and/or "library" menus missing from Apple TV+ while streaming in web browers

So...are we not able to see our "up next" or library while streaming in web browsers such as Firefox and Chrome...? I don't have apple products to watch this on...

Also, will there ever be a "search" option?

The web streaming/saving options for this subscription service is way too minimal and lame...Seems like Tim Cook could pay for these options with his own pocket money...geez...

But thanks for any info if you've got some...Of course I couldn't even find the "apple tv+" as a topic to submit this under...

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 1:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 12:54 AM

"up next" and library

These features are not available on the web, but are available in the real Apple TV app, including on select third party devices.

All the ways to watch in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Watch on your TV

Apple TV (4K, HD, and 3rd generation) ﹥

Streaming devices ﹥

Smart TVs ﹥

Gaming consoles ﹥

Everything that is available on the web, is presented on the main page (Apple TV+ content). As the catalog grows, eventually it may be too much practically in that format, and then they may change their mind about text search.

I couldn't find "apple tv+" as a topic to submit this under...

That’s fine. This is the best subforum for that.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2021 12:54 AM in response to reneebay272

"up next" and library

These features are not available on the web, but are available in the real Apple TV app, including on select third party devices.

All the ways to watch in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Watch on your TV

Apple TV (4K, HD, and 3rd generation) ﹥

Streaming devices ﹥

Smart TVs ﹥

Gaming consoles ﹥

Everything that is available on the web, is presented on the main page (Apple TV+ content). As the catalog grows, eventually it may be too much practically in that format, and then they may change their mind about text search.

I couldn't find "apple tv+" as a topic to submit this under...

That’s fine. This is the best subforum for that.

"Up Next" and/or "library" menus missing from Apple TV+ while streaming in web browers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.