Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Face time up

why I can’t have face time app?

I got this massage: This app requires specific features not available on this device.could you please help me .

thanks

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 1:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 1:48 PM

FaceTime isn’t available or might not appear on devices purchased or used in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan. However, with iOS 11.3 and later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Saudi Arabia. And with iOS 12.4 or later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Pakistan. Update your device to get FaceTime in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

For more info, see:

Use FaceTime with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2021 1:48 PM in response to ayham-Se

FaceTime isn’t available or might not appear on devices purchased or used in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan. However, with iOS 11.3 and later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Saudi Arabia. And with iOS 12.4 or later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Pakistan. Update your device to get FaceTime in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

For more info, see:

Use FaceTime with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Face time up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.