Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my face time cannot use can u help me how to use again face time

im cannot use face time can u help me

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 3:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 3:47 PM

If you are having a problem with FaceTime, i.e a video phone call with other people, use this link: If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you are having a problem with your Face ID being disabled, and none of the steps in the article you came here from work then proceed to the last step and contact Apple Support.

If you are not having problems activating iMessage or FaceTime ignore those links.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2021 3:47 PM in response to jaamil96

If you are having a problem with FaceTime, i.e a video phone call with other people, use this link: If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you are having a problem with your Face ID being disabled, and none of the steps in the article you came here from work then proceed to the last step and contact Apple Support.

If you are not having problems activating iMessage or FaceTime ignore those links.

my face time cannot use can u help me how to use again face time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.