Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity rings not being tracked after newest watch update

After the newest Apple Watch update, my SE is not tracking my activity rings. The rings do not move on the complication and when opening the app on the watch it is just a blank screen. I've tried restarting both phone and watch and unpairing the two as well.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 5:03 AM

Does it help if you close all apps, both on your iPhone and the dock on the watch itself?

Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

Open apps on Apple Watch - Apple Support

It sounds pretty odd that on the watch the Activity app is not even opening up properly for you.

You could try reinstalling it as well, by following this article:

Delete built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 14 or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Beyond that and if the issue still remains, I think it is time to engage with Support:

Get Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2021 5:03 AM in response to reevesjaf

Does it help if you close all apps, both on your iPhone and the dock on the watch itself?

Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

Open apps on Apple Watch - Apple Support

It sounds pretty odd that on the watch the Activity app is not even opening up properly for you.

You could try reinstalling it as well, by following this article:

Delete built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 14 or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Beyond that and if the issue still remains, I think it is time to engage with Support:

Get Support

Activity rings not being tracked after newest watch update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.