Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I access all my music on all my apple devices?

How do I access all my music on all my apple devices? Also, I can't seem to turn off Genus or update; it keeps telling me I don't have the authorization.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 8:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2021 8:29 PM

You can use iCloud Music woth iTunes Match, or Apple Music, or can manually synchronize from your Mac or Windows system that’s hosting your music if you’re not using iCloud Music or Apple Music.

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

Subscribe to iTunes Match - Apple Support

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

As for the error messages, what’s the specific text of the diagnostic?

If you’re using Genius Shuffle or Genius Playlists across different devices, that cannot be disabled while sharing across multiple devices:

Use Genius Shuffle or Genius Playlists in Music on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2021 8:29 PM in response to stuzzolino

You can use iCloud Music woth iTunes Match, or Apple Music, or can manually synchronize from your Mac or Windows system that’s hosting your music if you’re not using iCloud Music or Apple Music.

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

Subscribe to iTunes Match - Apple Support

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

As for the error messages, what’s the specific text of the diagnostic?

If you’re using Genius Shuffle or Genius Playlists across different devices, that cannot be disabled while sharing across multiple devices:

Use Genius Shuffle or Genius Playlists in Music on Mac - Apple Support

How do I access all my music on all my apple devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.