Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone settings

my iphone 6 has worked great until I started messing around with some settings. Now my phone doesn't ring, but the caller is directly connected. How do I get back to the way it was?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 8:24 PM

ptb44 Said:

"iphone settings: my iphone 6 has worked great until I started messing around with some settings. Now my phone doesn't ring, but the caller is directly connected. How do I get back to the way it was?"

-------

Restore your iPhone from a Backup:

Have any backups of this iPhone prior to this occurrence? If so, then restore your iPhone from it. If not, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always backup your device prior to making any major change to it(which may be the case here). Important: Back up you iPhone prior to performing this installation, should anything go wrong from here on out.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2021 8:24 PM in response to ptb44

ptb44 Said:

"iphone settings: my iphone 6 has worked great until I started messing around with some settings. Now my phone doesn't ring, but the caller is directly connected. How do I get back to the way it was?"

-------

Restore your iPhone from a Backup:

Have any backups of this iPhone prior to this occurrence? If so, then restore your iPhone from it. If not, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always backup your device prior to making any major change to it(which may be the case here). Important: Back up you iPhone prior to performing this installation, should anything go wrong from here on out.

iphone settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.