You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay Verification

I was able to add one card on Apple Pay, but I am unable to add 2 of my cards, which are from the same bank (USAA)It keeps asking to verify the card. I’ve already contacted the bank, but they are unable to see why the cards won’t verify. The cards were added successfully to my Apple wallet, but not on Apply Pay. I’ve had and used these cards on Apply Pay already, but after updating my watch 2 days ago, it will not longer go through.

I’ve already reset my phone and watch, removed/added the cards, tried to add the cards on the USAA website, and called customer service. Each time they try to verify the cards, it just asks for another verification. I’ve also tried the app and it just keeps giving me a system error code. It asks for the card expiration date, but won’t go through.

Is there something I can do?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 3:10 AM

1 reply

Jun 10, 2021 8:10 AM in response to 25-25

Hey 25-25,

Thanks for posting your question about about Apple Pay in Apple Support Communities!

A great place to start is by checking out the steps in the article: If you can't add cards to Wallet to use with Apple Pay, as it outlines the appropriate steps to resolve your issue. At the bottom of the article it recommends that if you are still having issues you should try to contact Apple Support. You can do so by following this link: Contact Apple Support.

Best wishes.

Apple Pay Verification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.