Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pokemon Go App Adventure Sync Not Working

Adventure sync in Pokemon keeps breaking everyday or so. I can't get it to work, but I have to remove the app daily to keep it working. When trying to go to the Health app after enabling Adventure Sync, the app has NO DATA FOUND in the Health app. The only way to get data there is to reinstall. Is there a way to force the Health App to maintain the connection with Pokemon Go so I don't have to lose my data daily?

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 3:25 AM

6 replies

Jun 10, 2021 8:06 AM in response to hammjd

Hello hammed,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you are having trouble with the Pokemon Go app crashing and after removing and reinstalling it the health data for the tracker linked to the Pokemon Go app is empty. We would love to provide support on this. When you remove a third party app it deletes the associated data with the app is all removed. Even after reinstalling it the apps data that is connected to your health tracker is also removed with is why it displays no data.

The app developers might be able to help you address the issue that you're experiencing that causes you to have to delete and download the app again. Here is their support page: Pokemon Go Support

These resources will also help to manage your health app data:

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

Use the Health app on your iPhone or iPod touch

Thank you for allowing our support community to help.

Have an awesome and productive day!

Jun 10, 2021 8:12 AM in response to barberlives123

That's incorrect. When I uninstall it and reinstall it, it works again. However, 2 days later, it disassociates itself in the HealthApp. Obviously I don't want to uninstall and reinstall every day like I'm having to do now. This is not a helpful answer. This has to do with permissions in the HealthApp. Can you try again please?

Pokemon Go App Adventure Sync Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.