Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages and Keynote not opening

Using Big Sur 11.2.3 -- this morning pages and keynote will not open. Cannot retrieve any documents in my docs file. I've rebooted. Any suggestions?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 7:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 12:05 PM

Hi 25…

This has ben a frequently reported issue, with most reports coming from users of Big Sur 11.2.

The suggested solution, assuming the linked discussion is about the same issue, is to update your macOS to the most recent version (11.4 at the time of writing this), which has been reported to have cured the issue with all three applications..

More here:

Jun 9, 2021 8:38 AM in response to h_anh13

Hey you guys,

I've updated my macbook to Big Sur version 11.4, and I can confirm that the problems are solved!

Regards,

Barry

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2021 12:05 PM in response to 25-27-09-03-12

Hi 25…

This has ben a frequently reported issue, with most reports coming from users of Big Sur 11.2.

The suggested solution, assuming the linked discussion is about the same issue, is to update your macOS to the most recent version (11.4 at the time of writing this), which has been reported to have cured the issue with all three applications..

More here:

Jun 9, 2021 8:38 AM in response to h_anh13

Hey you guys,

I've updated my macbook to Big Sur version 11.4, and I can confirm that the problems are solved!

Regards,

Barry

Pages and Keynote not opening

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.