Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any iWork app crashes aft launch on M1

Hi there, it's been a month since I've been using a M1 MacBook Pro 13 and I didn't have any particular problem until today. I clicked on Pages like I normally do but it crashed right after launch. At first I didn't care much and tried opening it again but every time I did it crashed. I thought it was a missing update so I did update but nothing changed. I then tried opening Keynote (an app never use) but same result.

Am I the only one experiencing this issue?

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 11:59 AM

Hi zeppho,

This has ben a frequently reported issue.

The suggested solution, assuming the linked discussion is about the same issue, is to update your macOS to the most recent version (11.4 at the time of writing this), which has been reported to have cured the issue with all three applications..

More here:

Jun 9, 2021 8:38 AM in response to h_anh13

Hey you guys,

I've updated my macbook to Big Sur version 11.4, and I can confirm that the problems are solved!

Regards,

Barry

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2021 11:59 AM in response to zeppho

Hi zeppho,

This has ben a frequently reported issue.

The suggested solution, assuming the linked discussion is about the same issue, is to update your macOS to the most recent version (11.4 at the time of writing this), which has been reported to have cured the issue with all three applications..

More here:

Jun 9, 2021 8:38 AM in response to h_anh13

Hey you guys,

I've updated my macbook to Big Sur version 11.4, and I can confirm that the problems are solved!

Regards,

Barry

Any iWork app crashes aft launch on M1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.