Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pages don't work

hello! recently I've bought a MacBook Air and tried to open the program, but it failed to open. now it doesn't work at all. what should I do?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 11:49 AM

There have been several reports of this problem.

So far, the only solution I've seen is to Update to the current version of Big Sur (11.4 at this writing)

This reply, by h_anh13 in reply to himself followed a post by SGIII noting the possible cure:

Jun 9, 2021 8:38 AM in response to h_anh13

Hey you guys,

I've updated my macbook to Big Sur version 11.4, and I can confirm that the problems are solved!

The link above will take you to the post, and the rest of the thread containing this post, which may contain further information.

Regards,

Barry

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2021 11:49 AM in response to Sonyavzyalavseros

There have been several reports of this problem.

So far, the only solution I've seen is to Update to the current version of Big Sur (11.4 at this writing)

This reply, by h_anh13 in reply to himself followed a post by SGIII noting the possible cure:

Jun 9, 2021 8:38 AM in response to h_anh13

Hey you guys,

I've updated my macbook to Big Sur version 11.4, and I can confirm that the problems are solved!

The link above will take you to the post, and the rest of the thread containing this post, which may contain further information.

Regards,

Barry

pages don't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.