Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need my photos back from my icloud to my phone please help me

i reboot today my iphone and i again login my icloud account And the data is back on my phone but not my photos so i need my photos and videos back please how please help me

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 3:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 4:31 PM

Try Settings/Your Name/iCloud and slide off Photos syncing. Wait a few minutes and then slide syncing on. Allow time for syncing to occur. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.  

Last resort - have you tried signing out of iCloud, restarting the device, and then signing back in?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2021 4:31 PM in response to aatish198

Try Settings/Your Name/iCloud and slide off Photos syncing. Wait a few minutes and then slide syncing on. Allow time for syncing to occur. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.  

Last resort - have you tried signing out of iCloud, restarting the device, and then signing back in?

i need my photos back from my icloud to my phone please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.