Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Appple store

I’ve been getting charged for months for the Apple Arcade when I had originally just got the free subscription I’ve never used it once yet been charged every month for at least four months is there anyway that they can see that and I get a refund

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 6:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 6:26 AM

Remember "free trials" do continue unless you cancel them directly. This means that as you previously had a Free Trial to Apple Arcade, regardless of whether you used it or not, you would continue to be charged unless you directly cancel the subscription.

You can view and cancel your subscription following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not. Apple generally has a 90 day period of refunds, so you could try and get refunded for most of these charges.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2021 6:26 AM in response to DustinG666

Remember "free trials" do continue unless you cancel them directly. This means that as you previously had a Free Trial to Apple Arcade, regardless of whether you used it or not, you would continue to be charged unless you directly cancel the subscription.

You can view and cancel your subscription following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not. Apple generally has a 90 day period of refunds, so you could try and get refunded for most of these charges.

Appple store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.