Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery swell of MacBook Pro 2017(with Touch Bar) & screen comes with black lines

The MacBook pro 17 with touch bar that I bought in 2017 has the problem of battery swelling and a large number of black lines on the screen. This problem is not only caused by me, it is indeed a lot of people with same problems on their MacBook Pro(16-17, with bar). However, the warranty period of my product has been passed in 2 years, and I don't know when Apple can give an explanation.

At present, Apple’s maintenance program regarding battery bulge only supports the following models: 2015 15-inch MacBook Pro; 16/17 13-inch MacBook Pro (without touch bar).

Apple’s maintenance plan on screen issues currently only supports stage lighting issues, and only for the 2016 macbook pro. In fact, it has been found that the battery and screen problems are far more than these few notebooks, but Apple officials have ignored other series of models of computers.

In fact, from the above brief summary, we can clearly see the following conclusions: 1. Do not buy pro; 2. Do not buy the one with touch bar; 3. Do not to buy Apple.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 7:46 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

battery swell of MacBook Pro 2017(with Touch Bar) & screen comes with black lines

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.