Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Non responsive touch

I seem to lose the ability to use the left side of my touch screen randomly, without reason. I could be typing a text and everything will be working fine and the next minute I can’t select a w q z. It is specifically only that side of the screen and is particularly annoying with the a not working half the time. I have turned my phone off and on a couple times and it did nothing. I can type this message bc I use the a from suggestion, autocorrect or copy paste it. It is not just keyboard it is any touch on that side of the screen sometimes.

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 10:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 10:47 AM

You could try a Forced Restart but your digitizer may be defective and if so an Apple Store should be able to diagnose it.

https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/force-restart-iphone-iph8903c3ee6/ios#:~:text=Press%20and%20quickly%20release%20the,logo%20appears%2C%20release%20the%20button.

Similar questions

1 reply

Non responsive touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.