Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spatial audio not on iPod touch

why isnt the spatial audio option on apple music iPod touch?

i checked to see if the option is in the blutooth options for AirPods and it’s not there.

I bought the Apple Music subscription and spatial audio doesn’t work even tho it says it’s there. There is no options in control centre or settings for spatial audio

pls help

iPod, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 11:47 AM

zeev257 wrote:

i checked to see if the option is in the blutooth options for AirPods and it’s not there.
I bought the Apple Music subscription and spatial audio doesn’t work even tho it says it’s there. There is no options in control centre or settings for spatial audio
pls help

Don't see ipod listed here About spatial audio with Dolby Atmos in Apple Music - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2021 11:47 AM in response to zeev257

zeev257 wrote:

pls help

Don't see ipod listed here About spatial audio with Dolby Atmos in Apple Music - Apple Support

Spatial audio not on iPod touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.