Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete or email boxes and the main one or an iPad fifth generation

I’m looking to delete certain mailboxes you know like blank blank at blank the whole thing and I just got the iPad and I put the newest software on and you know everything is up-to-date except it still has mailboxes and I want to delete how do I do it

iPad (5th gen) Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 7:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 9:29 PM

Can you give us a little more to go on?

What iPad model (size and year) do you have, and what version of iPadOS are you running?

What does "blank blank at blank the whole thing" mean?

Where were you seeing these mailboxes before you got the iPad? On a previous iPad, or an iPhone, or somewhere else?

Did you set up the new iPad as new, or did you migrate data from an earlier device?

Are the mailboxes you want to remove ones that you once created, or were created automatically?

Anything else that you think might help somebody here help you.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2021 9:29 PM in response to Screenmam

Can you give us a little more to go on?

What iPad model (size and year) do you have, and what version of iPadOS are you running?

What does "blank blank at blank the whole thing" mean?

Where were you seeing these mailboxes before you got the iPad? On a previous iPad, or an iPhone, or somewhere else?

Did you set up the new iPad as new, or did you migrate data from an earlier device?

Are the mailboxes you want to remove ones that you once created, or were created automatically?

Anything else that you think might help somebody here help you.

Jun 11, 2021 10:56 AM in response to markwmsn

It is an iPad fourth generationIt is an iPad fourth generation I don’t really know the model I sent you a picture of it lit up so when I do have a protective device on the outside of it What I’m trying to do is that he has three different Mailboxes on that I want to take out and then put my own in because I happen to get this from my niece and she didn’t want anymore because she got something else that she’s happy so I’ve been trying to delete them and I just haven’t been able to so any help I can get I would really really appreciate thank you so much

How to delete or email boxes and the main one or an iPad fifth generation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.