Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch SEries 6 got wet when I fell in the bay today. IT still works but the screen is not on all the time like it usually is. I preesed teh wqter drop adn turned the digital crown and is said it ejected water.Anything else I should do.

My Apple Watch Series 6 got wet when I fell in the bay today. It still works but the screen is not on all the time like it usually is. I pressed the water drop and turned the digital crown and is said it ejected water. Is there anything else I should do?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 2:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 6:08 PM

Maybe the Always On setting got turned off. See the 'Manage Always On settings' section in:

Use the Always On feature with your Apple Watch - Apple Support

2 replies

My Apple Watch SEries 6 got wet when I fell in the bay today. IT still works but the screen is not on all the time like it usually is. I preesed teh wqter drop adn turned the digital crown and is said it ejected water.Anything else I should do.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.