Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch series 2 has been in the shower. It won’t go out of water mode so I can’t use my watch. Apple say it’s water but the Digital Crown spins but won’t connect to get it out of water mode? What should I do?

My Apple Watch series 2 has been in the shower. The Digital Crown won’t work so I can get it out of water mode and Apple say they think it’s water damage and refuse to fix it. So I have to pay, should I be paying?

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 6:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 12:54 PM

First thing you shouldn't have done is use it in the shower. At this point if you wish to get an out-of-warranty replacement of the unit click on the Get Support link at the top right of this page.

Similar questions

1 reply

My Apple Watch series 2 has been in the shower. It won’t go out of water mode so I can’t use my watch. Apple say it’s water but the Digital Crown spins but won’t connect to get it out of water mode? What should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.