Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I reduce audio speed on voice note

However do I reduce audio speed when listening to voice note

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 1:56 PM

Hello Gmai1244,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're looking for options to slow down audio speed. Can you clarify what app you're using? The reason we ask is that this would be an app specific feature. If you'll let us know we can help determine what your options are.

Best regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2021 1:56 PM in response to Gmai1244

Hello Gmai1244,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're looking for options to slow down audio speed. Can you clarify what app you're using? The reason we ask is that this would be an app specific feature. If you'll let us know we can help determine what your options are.

Best regards.

Jun 13, 2021 2:50 PM in response to Gmai1244

Hello Gmai1244,

We do understand wanting to get answers to the inquiries you post. To ensure you're provided the best information, it's important that you provide as many details as possible regarding your device, the software installed, the applications you are using, a description of the issue, along with any error messages, and details of any troubleshooting you've already performed. Please do not include any personal details such as Apple ID, device serial number or IMEI, location, phone numbers, etc.

We do hope the details above assist with any inquiries you have. If you'd like to continue regarding your audio speed post, please provide the requested information and we'll be happy to research this for you.

Best wishes.

How do I reduce audio speed on voice note

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.