You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple One plans - only three tiers?

Looking at the Apple One plans as my free tv trials is about to expire. I have Music and iCloud. But the Individual plan is less storage. So up to the Family plan. But I don't need to share with anyone and I don't want Arcarde. I would like News+. But don't want/can't use Fitness or 2TB of storage.

So where is my option for Music, TV, News and 200 GB storage. Not shared.

That's what I want. Paying for services I don't need or can't use does not make sense.

Gove for Premier plan is a bit of overkill.

Is anyone else feeling like there should be an option for Music, TV, News and storage?

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 6:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 6:07 PM

Your can get or keep a larger standalone iCloud storage upgrade as well as the Individual subscription, for a total of 250GB. If desired, click here and submit feedback.

(199772)

Similar questions

2 replies

Jun 12, 2021 12:19 PM in response to Niel

That is helpful. But I would like to get News. I don't want or need Arcarde and don't have the devices to use Fitness. So I would need to buy the bloated bundle in order to get the one thing I don't have but do want. Yes, the argument is that it cheaper than buying each item individually. It's the Scot in my should that gets annoyed being forced into buying more than I need or want. And it's the cynic in me that recognizes the marketing ploy to attempt to get me to buy an Apple Watch for fitness programs that are not suitable for me.

Apple One plans - only three tiers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.