Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get Premier Family plan?

I currently have a family plan for iCloud (2TB), Apple TV and Apple Music. When I try to sign up for the Apple One plan at the Premier Family level, the only option I am given is for the Apple One Family Plan with 200 GB of iCloud Storage. This is completely unacceptable. How do I get to move to the Apple One Premier Family plan?

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 5:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 5:49 PM

Which device and operating system do I need?

Apple One services work across your Apple devices, including iPhone and iPod touch with iOS 14 or later, iPad with iPadOS 14 or later, Apple TV with tvOS 14 or later, and Mac with macOS Big Sur 11.1 or later. If you subscribe through another device, you can still enjoy Apple One on any version of macOS earlier than macOS Big Sur. Apple Fitness+, included with the Apple One Premier plan, requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later.

How to get Apple One (Premier)

1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > Subscriptions. Or go to your subscriptions settings
  2. Tap Apple One. 
  3. Choose a plan.
  4. If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One.

If you don't see the offer on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then go to Settings and look for the offer again.

You can also subscribe on your Mac. Just update your Mac to the latest version of macOS. Then go System Preferences > Apple ID > Media & Purchases and click Subscriptions.

Apple One

With Apple One, you can choose a subscription plan that includes 50GB, 200GB, or 2TB of iCloud storage. If you need more iCloud storage, you can buy more for a total of up to 4TB. 

Learn more about your iCloud storage and Apple One

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2021 5:49 PM in response to sblackatc

Which device and operating system do I need?

Apple One services work across your Apple devices, including iPhone and iPod touch with iOS 14 or later, iPad with iPadOS 14 or later, Apple TV with tvOS 14 or later, and Mac with macOS Big Sur 11.1 or later. If you subscribe through another device, you can still enjoy Apple One on any version of macOS earlier than macOS Big Sur. Apple Fitness+, included with the Apple One Premier plan, requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later.

How to get Apple One (Premier)

1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > Subscriptions. Or go to your subscriptions settings
  2. Tap Apple One. 
  3. Choose a plan.
  4. If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One.

If you don't see the offer on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then go to Settings and look for the offer again.

You can also subscribe on your Mac. Just update your Mac to the latest version of macOS. Then go System Preferences > Apple ID > Media & Purchases and click Subscriptions.

Apple One

With Apple One, you can choose a subscription plan that includes 50GB, 200GB, or 2TB of iCloud storage. If you need more iCloud storage, you can buy more for a total of up to 4TB. 

Learn more about your iCloud storage and Apple One

How to get Premier Family plan?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.