Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple One Plans are too limited

I have 2TB iCloud storage , but do not want to pay for all the services on the $29 monthly Apple One plan. Is there a way for me to keep my 2TB of iCloud and get the family plan?

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 11:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 12:57 AM

If you have Family Sharing set up, you can share 200 GB or 2 TB of iCloud+ storage with your family. You can cancel your Apple One subscription, then upgrade to iCloud+. If you already have Family Sharing set up, your iCloud+ storage should be shared with your family. When you cancel Apple One, you'll lose access to your other Apple services, like Apple Music and Apple TV+.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2021 12:57 AM in response to robbyriley

If you have Family Sharing set up, you can share 200 GB or 2 TB of iCloud+ storage with your family. You can cancel your Apple One subscription, then upgrade to iCloud+. If you already have Family Sharing set up, your iCloud+ storage should be shared with your family. When you cancel Apple One, you'll lose access to your other Apple services, like Apple Music and Apple TV+.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Nov 10, 2021 6:32 AM in response to bumbleben0

Thanks for your reply. I currently pay $9.99 a month for iCloud+. I don’t have Apple One yet. The only Apple One plan that offers 2TB of iCloud space is the premium plan, which I don’t want. I would love to have the family plan and my 2TB of iCloud space without paying $19.99 for the family plan and an additional $9.99 for iCloud+ storage. It doesn’t seem as though that’s a possibility.

Apple One Plans are too limited

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.