Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help

I put my payment info in and still can't seem to get my apple tv subscription to work! Please help me!

XboxOne,

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2021 4:00 AM

You are asked to link a payment method to your Apple ID account, to be used for any future purchases linked to that account.

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

For subscriptions, the payment method must support advance approval for automatic and periodical charges. Not all payment methods support that. Often, a credit card is most convenient. Alternatively, add the balance of one billing cycle as credit to your account, to start a subscription. It will be deducted after the trial, if you still subscribe by then, and if there is enough balance at that time.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

Check your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2021 4:00 AM in response to Phoebe_photos

You are asked to link a payment method to your Apple ID account, to be used for any future purchases linked to that account.

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

For subscriptions, the payment method must support advance approval for automatic and periodical charges. Not all payment methods support that. Often, a credit card is most convenient. Alternatively, add the balance of one billing cycle as credit to your account, to start a subscription. It will be deducted after the trial, if you still subscribe by then, and if there is enough balance at that time.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

Check your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.