Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Motion&Fitness

My Apple Watch is connected to my phone but for the Sweat app is not tracking calories during a workout.

i know that sweat needs to be turned on at Motion & Fitness but the app is not even showing up. Anyone knows how can I fix this?

iPhone 7

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 11:54 PM

Yes. It's basically the app. They never connected it to the Apple watch. So the only way you will be able to see how many calories you burn with a Sweat workout, you will need to do it via the Apple watch and not the phone...then the watch will track the calories. If you do it using the phone, it will just detect that you did a workout, but it doesn't measure heart rate, calories or anything else.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2021 11:54 PM in response to ksryan

Yes. It's basically the app. They never connected it to the Apple watch. So the only way you will be able to see how many calories you burn with a Sweat workout, you will need to do it via the Apple watch and not the phone...then the watch will track the calories. If you do it using the phone, it will just detect that you did a workout, but it doesn't measure heart rate, calories or anything else.

Motion&Fitness

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.