Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health app missing

My health app is nowhere on the home screen. When I pull down the apps to search the search bar and type in health, the app shows up but says it’s not in any folder but shows as still being on the phone. I only have two pages of apps on my phone and I went up by app and i couldn’t locate the icon anywhere. All my health data was in the app but I don’t have an icon I can tap to launch. please help!! I have a XR updated to iOS 14.6.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 10:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 11:43 AM

I too have exactly the same issue. My Icon is missing I've already checked the App Library. It had shown with an arrow beside it. I rebooted my phone and now it doesn't show on home screen, in any folders, on the App Library. Even tried the App store from some suggestions on other sites for missing apps. No results appear. It shows only in the Settings. I use this app daily for steps so would really like it back. All my data from 3 years is on it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2021 11:43 AM in response to deggie

I too have exactly the same issue. My Icon is missing I've already checked the App Library. It had shown with an arrow beside it. I rebooted my phone and now it doesn't show on home screen, in any folders, on the App Library. Even tried the App store from some suggestions on other sites for missing apps. No results appear. It shows only in the Settings. I use this app daily for steps so would really like it back. All my data from 3 years is on it.

Health app missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.