Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPad still doesn’t connect to Wi-Fi or cellular.

So went through Apple and Verizon tech support and my iPad still can’t connect to my cellular, Wi-Fi or Apple server.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 10:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2021 10:52 PM

Next-steps Said:

"My IPad still doesn’t connect to Wi-Fi or cellular.: So went through Apple and Verizon tech support and my iPad still can’t connect to my cellular, Wi-Fi or Apple server."

-------

A Few Thoughts:

A. Any Recent Updates?:

Did you recently update your iPad? If so, go here: If you See an Error when you Update or Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

B. If Wi-Fi is Not Working:

Try The Following the the Order Provided:

Start Here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t Connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

C. Restore form a Backup:

Have a backup of your iPad that was made when Wi-Fi was working? If you are not concerned with losing data, then restore your iPad to the backup. If not, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always backup your iPad prior to making any changes to it (i.e. updates) incase anything goes wrong with the installation.

D. As a Last Resort:

Restore your iPad settings to their defaults. Note to backup your iPad, prior to doing to.

Go Here: Return iPad Settings to their Defaults - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2021 10:52 PM in response to Next-steps

Next-steps Said:

"My IPad still doesn’t connect to Wi-Fi or cellular.: So went through Apple and Verizon tech support and my iPad still can’t connect to my cellular, Wi-Fi or Apple server."

-------

A Few Thoughts:

A. Any Recent Updates?:

Did you recently update your iPad? If so, go here: If you See an Error when you Update or Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

B. If Wi-Fi is Not Working:

Try The Following the the Order Provided:

Start Here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t Connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

C. Restore form a Backup:

Have a backup of your iPad that was made when Wi-Fi was working? If you are not concerned with losing data, then restore your iPad to the backup. If not, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always backup your iPad prior to making any changes to it (i.e. updates) incase anything goes wrong with the installation.

D. As a Last Resort:

Restore your iPad settings to their defaults. Note to backup your iPad, prior to doing to.

Go Here: Return iPad Settings to their Defaults - Apple Support

My IPad still doesn’t connect to Wi-Fi or cellular.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.