Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

We could not broadcast audio this morning when we tried to live feed on fb?

We were trying to livefeed during church services and our iPad would not broadcast audio?

Posted on Jun 13, 2021 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 9:43 AM

I cannot say but she did click on Live on the facebook app. I found info on how to confirm microphone ops on the feed. Gave her the phone she visited the recommended items in the doc and We did not wait long enough for viewers to respond to our post and it came back on line folks were seeing and hearing but we had **** down the feed. It was too bad, had a great service. Thank you for responding!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2021 9:43 AM in response to Lissy_12

I cannot say but she did click on Live on the facebook app. I found info on how to confirm microphone ops on the feed. Gave her the phone she visited the recommended items in the doc and We did not wait long enough for viewers to respond to our post and it came back on line folks were seeing and hearing but we had **** down the feed. It was too bad, had a great service. Thank you for responding!

We could not broadcast audio this morning when we tried to live feed on fb?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.