Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad pro not broadcasting live facebook feed properly

I have been using Facebook live without problems for the last year to broadcast our church services. Just this month it appears that the live feed when connected to Facebook live still broadcasts the video without issue, but the audio is just a series of clicks and feedback. I have tried with my iPhone and it works fine, but tried another iPad mini and have exactly the same issue. Can anyone help?

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 8:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 9:34 AM

Hello roonz,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities!

We see that your are having trouble with Facebook Live audio on two iPads.

We’d be happy to help!

We’d recommend making sure the iPads are up to date first through the steps in Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Next, make sure there are no updates for the Facebook app through the steps in How to manually update apps on your Apple device.

If the issue persists, you may need to reach out to Facebook support.

Have a great day.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2021 9:34 AM in response to roonz

Hello roonz,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities!

We see that your are having trouble with Facebook Live audio on two iPads.

We’d be happy to help!

We’d recommend making sure the iPads are up to date first through the steps in Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Next, make sure there are no updates for the Facebook app through the steps in How to manually update apps on your Apple device.

If the issue persists, you may need to reach out to Facebook support.

Have a great day.

Jun 19, 2021 9:33 AM in response to Sharon_419

Hello, Sharon ,

i Have same issue on Ipad pro 9.7in. did many things including erasing everything factory reset and restoring from i cloud but still same problem. i can record a video with i pad and post on facebook and it will play fine . but if i go live on facebook and post it on facebook it won't play right. There is no sound but sound of breaking up and noise only.

Any help will be appreciated

Great day to all

Jun 23, 2021 12:40 PM in response to roonz

I have this problem also, using a 7th generation iPad. Facebook Live worked fine on June 5th and on June 12th, the audio stopped working properly. I have posted in the facebook community with no answers. It would be good to report to Facebook so they take this problem seriously and fix it.

Try going to the Facebook page: "Facebook for Business" and then message them with the problem.

I have also reported it through the Facebook app but I'm not getting any responses. The more people that report it possibly they will address it. Thank you.

ipad pro not broadcasting live facebook feed properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.