Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Invalid Zip Code / Postcode - When in checkout

I'm trying to order a new iphoneXR on the apple website on Google. I have changed my settings so that everything is set to the correct country, state, street address etc...

When it says "Enter a zip code to get delivery options" I enter my postcode and it still always comes up with "Please enter a valid zip code"

What should I do?

iPhone XR

Posted on Jun 13, 2021 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 5:11 PM

Hi kurtleighmorris,

From your post, it sounds like you're having trouble entering your postal code to place an order. To begin, make sure that you're on the Apple website consistent with the country that you are located in. We recommend reaching out to our Sales team for assistance with this: Contact Apple for support and service

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2021 5:11 PM in response to kurtleighmorris

Hi kurtleighmorris,

From your post, it sounds like you're having trouble entering your postal code to place an order. To begin, make sure that you're on the Apple website consistent with the country that you are located in. We recommend reaching out to our Sales team for assistance with this: Contact Apple for support and service

Take care.

Invalid Zip Code / Postcode - When in checkout

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.