Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MY IPHONE 12 IS NOT GETTING CHARGED

Hi, i m totally messed as my iphone12 is not getting charged even after getting a new chord yesterday from Maple (VAshi, Navi Mumbai). Bought my cell in March 2021 its been only three months...i saved my money to buy this phone never knew it would make me so miserable. customer care are just telling us to go to other service stations.

please need help or replacment of my phone.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 13, 2021 9:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 8:07 AM

shilpa131 Said:

"MY IPHONE 12 IS NOT GETTING CHARGED: [...]please need help or replacment of my phone."

-------

Troubleshooting Charging Issues:

See if anything here helps...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2021 8:07 AM in response to shilpa131

shilpa131 Said:

"MY IPHONE 12 IS NOT GETTING CHARGED: [...]please need help or replacment of my phone."

-------

Troubleshooting Charging Issues:

See if anything here helps...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

Jun 14, 2021 8:08 AM in response to shilpa131

shilpa131 Said:

"MY IPHONE 12 IS NOT GETTING CHARGED: [...]Bought my cell in March 2021 its been only three months...i saved my money to buy this phone never knew it would make me so miserable[...]"

-------

Ever Contacted Apple Support?:

Have you ever contacted Apple Support on this? If not, I would say it would be wise to do so.

B. Covered Under Warranty?:

Note that you have a one-year, out-of-the-box limited warranty with this. However, being now more than 1 year old, that is not longer an option, unless you have AppleCare coverage for this. If found to be a faulty device, then fixing it may end up being of no charge, if you have coverage.

C. Contact Apple Support:

Ask the Apple Rep to perform a screensharing session of this. This will allow the Apple Rep to see this from your perspective. Show them exactly what is occurring here. They’ll see what this is occurring and may run you right through the fix.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

MY IPHONE 12 IS NOT GETTING CHARGED

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.