Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Installing office 365 2019 on mac book air early 2015

I have a mac book air early 2015 with OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 operating system.

I purchased 2019 office 365 but can only be installed on 10.14 or higher. Is there any way to install it on my mac book? Thank you

MacBook Air

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 7:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 7:26 AM

macOS Big Sur is compatible with these computers- Note - MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015) Qualifies for Big Sur upGrade

How to upgrade to macOS Big Sur - Note - If upgrading from macOS Sierra or later, your Mac needs 35.5GB of available storage to upgrade. If upgrading from an earlier release, your Mac needs up to 44.5GB of available storage.

Tips How to Upgrade to Big Sur Note - worth Reading Before attempting the Big Sur UpGrade

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2021 7:26 AM in response to Vanessa2219

macOS Big Sur is compatible with these computers- Note - MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015) Qualifies for Big Sur upGrade

How to upgrade to macOS Big Sur - Note - If upgrading from macOS Sierra or later, your Mac needs 35.5GB of available storage to upgrade. If upgrading from an earlier release, your Mac needs up to 44.5GB of available storage.

Tips How to Upgrade to Big Sur Note - worth Reading Before attempting the Big Sur UpGrade

Installing office 365 2019 on mac book air early 2015

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.