Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have a new iphone 11 and i transferred my info from icloud and the apps downloaded halfway and are stuck and i've tried everything from signing out and shutting phone completely down to checking my wifi and nothing is working.

Have a new iphone 11 and i transferred my info from icloud and the apps downloaded halfway and are stuck and i've tried everything from signing out and shutting phone completely down to checking my wifi and nothing is working.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 10:03 AM

Some things you can try. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.      

If necessary

Hard reset.        

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Restore - If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.      

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2021 10:03 AM in response to dougjackson

Some things you can try. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.      

If necessary

Hard reset.        

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Restore - If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.      

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.