Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get my Apple Music?

I need help to get my Apple Music

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 9:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 10:07 PM

jeana294 Said:

"Music: I need help to get my Apple Music [...]I can’t download music"

-------

Try Clearing Space:

You may need more space. So, consider performing the following prior to using Photos...

A. Clean TV and Music Libraries:

Remove all unneeded files from your TV and Music Libraries. Full-Movies take up 2-4GB typically, and a bunch of those would take up a load of storage, ideally. So, if you have any movies that are not needed, then delete them.

Also..

B. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

C. Clear "Other":

Clear the storages named "Other". It basically contains unnecessary files such as caches that are used for system ease of use - all of which gather over time: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tips

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2021 10:07 PM in response to jeana294

jeana294 Said:

"Music: I need help to get my Apple Music [...]I can’t download music"

-------

Try Clearing Space:

You may need more space. So, consider performing the following prior to using Photos...

A. Clean TV and Music Libraries:

Remove all unneeded files from your TV and Music Libraries. Full-Movies take up 2-4GB typically, and a bunch of those would take up a load of storage, ideally. So, if you have any movies that are not needed, then delete them.

Also..

B. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

C. Clear "Other":

Clear the storages named "Other". It basically contains unnecessary files such as caches that are used for system ease of use - all of which gather over time: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tips

How to get my Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.