Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar and iCloud Storage Issue

This question was never really answered so I am asking again:

In Calendar, an exclamation point appears beside my iCloud calendars, showing the message 'there is insufficient storage space for account iCloud'. I notice this is only happening when I receive a emailed calendar invitation from my company that is sent to many meeting attendees +-100 people and also includes a link to a Microsoft Teams meeting. When I check my iCloud storage I have 1.38TB of my 2TB family plan available. When this meeting is over and I delete the reminder the ! goes away shortly after.

I know the invitation was created on a Windows system and there are no attachments in the invitation

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 9:11 AM

Hello bwjrmac,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that you are receiving a message saying, "there is insufficient storage space for account iCloud" when you receive an emailed calendar invite from your work. This article has information about the limits for Calendars which you may find helpful:

Limits for iCloud Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, Bookmarks, and Maps - Apple Support

Best Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2021 9:11 AM in response to bwjrmac

Hello bwjrmac,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that you are receiving a message saying, "there is insufficient storage space for account iCloud" when you receive an emailed calendar invite from your work. This article has information about the limits for Calendars which you may find helpful:

Limits for iCloud Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, Bookmarks, and Maps - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Calendar and iCloud Storage Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.