Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Loading the Stocks App

I have gone back to factory settings with my wife's iPhone XR and after re starting I tried to load the Stocks App but it says Stocks Unavailable-Stocks isn't connected to the internet. Go online to get started. I have tried all different ways from a Restart to Reset Network to deleting the App. Can you help?

James

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 9:51 AM

Hello James,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with loading the Stocks app. We're happy to help.

Does this issue occur on Wi-Fi, cellular data, or both? If both, have you tested when only using one or the other? Also, we recommend ensuring the Stocks app is turned on for cellular data use in your cellular settings. You can navigate to Settings > Cellular or Settings > Mobile Data, to check. If needed, the article here can also help: Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad

If the issue continues, test opening the app from your 'Today View' widgets screen. Swipe right on the Home screen to access the section. The article here can also help: Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch

Additionally, you'll want to be sure there aren't any restrictions or blocks set up: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2021 9:51 AM in response to James L H

Hello James,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with loading the Stocks app. We're happy to help.

Does this issue occur on Wi-Fi, cellular data, or both? If both, have you tested when only using one or the other? Also, we recommend ensuring the Stocks app is turned on for cellular data use in your cellular settings. You can navigate to Settings > Cellular or Settings > Mobile Data, to check. If needed, the article here can also help: Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad

If the issue continues, test opening the app from your 'Today View' widgets screen. Swipe right on the Home screen to access the section. The article here can also help: Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch

Additionally, you'll want to be sure there aren't any restrictions or blocks set up: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Cheers!

Loading the Stocks App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.