Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stocks app not updating on iphoneX

How to get the Stocks app on iPhone X updating again,? It is frozen.

iPhone X

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 8:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 9:03 AM

Tried closing the app and starting again, tried turning the phone off and on, tried resetting the identifier under settings, the background refresh app is on, it was working two days ago. It’s working on another iPhone, so seems to be in specific to this iPhone.If I delete the app and install a game, will the stocks entered disappear or will they still be there under my Apple ID account?

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2020 9:03 AM in response to Apple_Tricks

Tried closing the app and starting again, tried turning the phone off and on, tried resetting the identifier under settings, the background refresh app is on, it was working two days ago. It’s working on another iPhone, so seems to be in specific to this iPhone.If I delete the app and install a game, will the stocks entered disappear or will they still be there under my Apple ID account?

Nov 2, 2020 12:36 PM in response to Apple_Tricks

Tried to download Stocks app on LTE. Also deleted many photos because iCloud storage was full so now I have 0.2 GB left, Just in case that was contributing since I had been getting messages that iCloud storage no longer occurring since it was full. Still get See message with the stocks app - “stocks unavailable, please try again later”.🥺

stocks app not updating on iphoneX

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.